Periscope is pleased to announce the release of BuySpeed 10.0.0. Thanks to countless hours put in by our development team, BuySpeed’s major release provides enhancements and new product functionality.
Release highlights include:
- Small Business Engine (NEW MODULE) – through configurable qualifying questions, certify small businesses during vendor registration. Manage small business vendor expirations and renewals through automated notifications. Audits of qualified vendors can also be documented and made subject to approvals.
- Solicitation Enabled Blankets – manage pre-qualified vendor lists as Blankets with vendor distributors. Requests for associated goods and services can be converted into solicitations available to only the selected pre-qualified vendors.
- Credit Memo Support – new ability to capture vendor credits, get approval and apply them to specific invoices.
- Improved Invoice Management – Invoices now support reallocating funds amongst PO accounts, initiating accounting-related change orders and expanded workflow using criteria including dollar value, business unit, miscellaneous/freight charges, account segment and vendor.
- Account Code Import – improved and manageable account code import process for baseline accounting.
Periscope is hosting webinar sessions May 29th and May 30th at 12:00pm CST to introduce BuySpeed 10.0.0. For current BuySpeed clients interested in participating, please RSVP to email@example.com. Others intereseted in a demo, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
NIGP released their latest Values & Guiding Principles of Public Procurement. Periscope Holdings commends NIGP’s initiative to establish these values and encourages all public sector entities to adopt them into their procurement practices.
- Accountability – Taking ownership and being responsible to stakeholders for our actions…essential to preserve the public trust and protect the public interest.
- Ethics – Act in a manner true to these values…essential to preserve the public’s trust.
- Impartiality – Unbiased decision-making and action…essential to ensure fairness for the public good.
- Professionalism – Upholding high standards of job performance and ethical behavior…essential to balance diverse public interests.
- Service – Obligation to assist stakeholders…essential to support the public good.
- Transparency – Easily accessible and understandable policies and processes…essential to demonstrate responsible use of public funds.
For more information about NIGP’s official Principles & Practices click here.
Periscope Holdings would like to thank everyone who participated in Evolve’12, our first annual procurement leadership conference. Wall Street Journal bestselling author, Roy Spence, kicked-off the event with an inspiring message on finding your purpose. With a purpose-driven approach, professionals can make a difference in government procurement.
Through educational sessions and collaboration, attendees exchanged forward-thinking procurement ideas. “As a company, the most valuable information comes directly from the mouths of industry professionals and our clients.” said Ken McFarland, Vice President, sales and marketing, Periscope Holdings. “Evolve was the perfect forum to freely exchange industry thoughts. We look forward to growing this event year after year.”
Periscope would also like to congratulate:
- The State of Arizona – Department of Administration, Periscope’s Customer of the Year recipient; and
- AHRC Nassau County, Periscope’s Implementation of the Year recipient
These entities refused to accept the status quo and evolved into industry procurement leaders. Their actions have created value within their organizations and communities.
A special thanks to Evolve Sponsors: